BALA shall at least annually, in the interim of the Nationl Conference, hold a meeting of members to be known and described in the notice calling such meeting as the "National Members Assembly".
The membership of the National Members Assembly shall be as prescribed for the National Conference plus five more delegates distributed amongst staff and councillors.
The National Members Assembly shall:
- Act as directed by the National Conference
- Consider prior year audited financial statement
- Adopt BALA's programme of action, business plan and budget as approved by NAtional Executive Committee
- Act as a policy review platform and make recomendations to central goverment
- Consider and discuss report from commissions
- Consider and discuss motionns and questions from members and make recommendations and National Conferennce